A fabulous fragrance, influenced by gorgeous mother nature!
Top Notes - Orange, Cedar Leaf
middle-Fir Needle, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Cloves
Love the Land Range
We created this range to celebrate our beautiful country and the beautiful creatures and specialities our country has.
When you purchase from our "Love the Land Range" 15% of the total price will be donated to the Healesville Sanctuary. We really want to support our local community who work countless hours in order to look after our beautiful native species.
You need our best selling Bath Bombs for a pampering time!
"Best bath bombs I’ve ever used! They smell so good"
"The bath bombs were amazing and my 2 year old son loved it. Mum also enjoyed a lovely relaxing bath all products smelt so good which felt really indulgent"
"Love your products, so full of oils and colour."
Ever thought you needed to find something in your life that you can:
- Soak the dead skin cells off which meant, less scrubbing ;)
- Clean your skin with minimal effort after a long day
- Condition your skin and leave it feeling soft and silky by just sitting in the bath tub?
- Have a gorgeous fragrance lingering on your skin once you finish your pamper time?
- Have a gorgeous spa experience at a small cost in the comfort of your own home?
- Enjoy a gorgeous colour show in your tub, that washes away after you are finished?
We focus on providing you the bath bombs you can find!
With colours that don't stain and fragrances that keep your skin smelling gorgeous all day!
Ingredients: Bicarbonate of Soda, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Rice Bran Oil, Cream of Tartar, SLSA (derived from coconuts), Witch Hazel, Fragrance, Aqua, Colour, Mica.
This listing is per bath bomb.
*Please patch test before using any products that contain ingredients you are unsure of, if irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
* Please ensure you have a clean bath tub with no scum or build up on it to ensure an easy wash and wipe away of build up! We test our bath bombs constantly to ensure the best experience for our customers!